Will Virginia Giuffre sell her story? Prince Andrew’s accuser did not sign the NDA

Virginia Giuffre did not sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) as part of her settlement with Prince Andrew, which allowed her to speak out about the alleged sexual abuse and bring shame to the British royal family.

The Queen’s disgraced son reached a multi-million pound settlement with his accuser on Tuesday to prevent the civil case from going to trial.

The settlement – which reports have estimated at around £12million and which the Queen would help pay for – came just weeks before Prince Andrew was to be questioned under oath for a deposition by top lawyers for Mrs Giuffré.

The Duke of York is said to have come under intense pressure from the Queen not to let the case go to court to save the family from embarrassment, particularly in his Platinum Jubilee year.

However, the embarrassment may be far from over, with Ms Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies confirming that she has not signed an NDA as part of the deal.

“The amount of the settlement is confidential, but there is no NDA,” he said. The sun.

In the absence of NOA, questions now swirl around whether Ms Giuffre will reveal the details that would have emerged in the courtroom in a tell-all book or TV deal.

Sources familiar with the deal said The temperature that Ms. Giuffre is prohibited from speaking publicly about her allegations until after the Platinum Jubilee celebrations in May.

Ms Giuffre has long accused the Duke of raping her aged 17 on three occasions – once at Maxwell’s home in London, once during a visit to Epstein’s private island, Little St James, and once at Epstein’s mansion in Manhattan.

She claimed she was trafficked to the prince for sex by her former friends, late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and convicted sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell.

Ms Giuffre claimed she was 17 when she had sex with the prince and he knew she was underage at the time.

Prince Andrew has vehemently denied the allegations and has not been charged with any crime.

The infamous photo of Prince Andrew with teenage girl Virginia Giuffre inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s London townhouse, with Maxwell in the background

(PENNSYLVANIA)

He claimed he had no recollection of ever meeting Ms Giuffre – despite a now infamous photo of him with his arm around the teenager’s waist inside Maxwell’s townhouse in London, with Maxwell in the background.

Ms Giuffre said the photo was taken in March 2001, after she had been to central London’s Tramp nightclub with Andrew, Maxwell and Epstein before they returned to Maxwell’s home.

It was the first night in three that she claimed to have been sexually abused by the prince.

The carefully worded statement confirming the settlement is not an admission of guilt by the Duke, but he has accepted that Ms Giuffre is “an established victim of abuse”.

He also admitted she had been the victim of ‘unjust public attacks’ and said he ‘praises the bravery’ of her and other survivors – after her legal team tried to discredit her for months .

Prince Andrew also said he regretted his association with Epstein who he acknowledged “trafficked countless young girls for many years”.

Prince Andrew has admitted he regrets his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein

(Getty)

He is preparing to pay damages to Ms Giuffre and a “substantial” donation to a charity “in favor of victims’ rights”.

Although the financial terms of the settlement are not disclosed, several reports put the figure at around £12million, including a £2million donation to charity.

Pressure is mounting on Buckingham Palace to reveal who will fund the settlement, as it is unclear how the Duke can afford to pay the amount and the Royal Family is largely funded by the British taxpayer.

The palace declined to comment on the settlement or who would fund the payment.

“We have never commented on the funding of the Duke’s legal affairs and we will not now,” a palace spokesman said. The Independent Tuesday.

Corn The Daily Telegraph said the Queen was ready to help her son pay the bill using money from her private Duchy of Lancaster estate, worth an estimated £23million.

In January, it emerged the prince was trying to sell his Verbier ski chalet for around £17million.

That same month, the Queen stripped her son of his military titles and insisted that he would lead the civil suit as a private citizen.

“If the Brits want to know where the money is coming from, they could get it from Andrew,” Mr Boies said. The sun.

He said the settlement came after 72 hours of talks between the two sides, adding that his client “was very, very happy” with the settlement.