J.Crew has always offered and will always offer chic clothes, perfect for all occasions.
Fancy a mid-afternoon tea? J.Crew has the floral blouse for that. Looking for a casual beach look? J.Crew has the drawstring shorts for that too.
But one of the most unrivaled elements of J.Crew is the brand’s constant effort to make its apparel accessible to many through the use of sales – and J.Crew comes in again with unbeatable markdowns.
Right now, you can shop all sale items from J.Crew and get an additional 60% off all sale items. All you have to do is enter the code BEST SALE at the register. But nothing lasts forever, and this sale is over today.
Read on to shop the sale and be sure to lock in the savings before it’s too late.
J.Crew Women’s Sale Picks
Shop all women’s fashion on sale here.
1. J.Crew Print Bucket Hat in Liberty, $18, original price: $60
Pretty florals adorn this bucket hat, mixing on-trend Gen Z fashion with a classic millennial twist. Wear it while sunbathing or watering your beautiful gardenias.
2. J.Crew Ruched Bandeau One-Piece, $38, original price: $118
Sleek with a 50s-inspired look, this ruched bandeau one-piece will never go out of style. Wear it on a family trip to the beach or slip into this bodycon silhouette for your next girls trip.
3. J.Crew Alicia cupro painterly floral racerback dress, $58, original price: $198
We immediately clicked “add to cart” on this ’90s-inspired racerback dress. Beyond versatility, this floral cupro Alicia dress can be worn on a picnic or thrown in for running errands . It is light, airy and comfortable.
4. J.Crew Leather Criss-Cross Strap Sandals, $44, original price: $128
Crafted from smooth leather and featuring an adjustable strap, these sandals will become an everyday staple. Feel free to dress them however you like.
5. J.Crew Knit High Neck Cutout Tank Top, $10, original price: $40
This J.Crew cutout tank top is made from ultra-soft fabric that stretches to fit your body perfectly. But we get it—who wants a sheer white tank top? Luckily, J. Crew made sure it was built with double layers so it was never sheer but always extra-smooth.
6. J.Crew Seaside Wide Leg Linen Pants, $29, original price: $90
Sometimes jeans just aren’t on the table. Then bet on these relaxed linen loose trousers. They feature a super cute tassel drawstring while keeping you comfy and free.
7. J.Crew Wide Brim Panama Hat with Printed Band, $14, original price: $90
There’s nothing like a wide-brimmed hat to rock your standout style. Best of all, we can’t get enough of floral print ribbon.
8. J.Crew Strapless Smocked Linen Dress, $30, original price: $168
Crafted in a super breathable linen, this smocked dress screams summer. Not to mention, it exudes the sea-washed style of Disney’s Princess Ariel.
9. J.Crew Sorrento Leather Quilted Slides, $24, original price: $88
Say hello to a cushioned footbed and soft leather straps. Oh, and did we mention this sandal can be paired with pretty much anything? Try jeans, dresses, shorts, or whatever else comes to mind.
10. J.Crew eco dreamiest short sleeve pajama set, $28, original price: $80
Don’t let the summer sweats get you down. Opt instead for this soft and durable sleep set. You can also monogram the set for an additional $10 to add a personal element.
J.Crew Mens Sale Picks
Shop all men’s fashion on sale here.
1. J.Crew Garment-Dyed Ripstop Bucket Hat, $19, original price: $55
Pull on this bucket hat whether you’re fishing or hiking the trails. Either way, this hat is guaranteed to have you covered.
2. J.Crew Secret Wash Organic Cotton Poplin Relaxed Shirt, $28, original price: $90
A relaxed buttonhole is necessary in a very well-dressed man. Especially a pinstripe option like this.
3. J.Crew Wallace & Barnes 8″ officer chino shorts, $20, original price: $80
These cotton chino shorts offer the ideal feeling of clothing. Wear them with a tucked-in buttoned t-shirt or a loose t-shirt.
4. J.Crew Garment Dyed Slub Cotton Short Sleeve Henley, $11, original price: $40
Looking for the perfect henley that can be worn again and again? Well, you found it, because this option will last, and once it inevitably starts to fade, it will slowly do so.
5. J.Crew 6.5″ lightweight terrycloth dock shorts, $18, original price: $60
Soft and comfy terry shorts came into the chat – and we’re glad they did. Wear them for running errands or lounging around the house watching your favorite sports game.
6. J.Crew Quoddy Canoe Shoes, $199, original price: $275
Sometimes sneakers just don’t cut it and other times dress shoes are just too uncomfortable. When that’s the case, opt for these canoe shoes.
7. J.Crew Garment-Dyed Twill Baseball Cap, Made in USA, $18, original price: $55
This versatile cap can truly be worn anytime and anywhere. Best of all, it comes in a range of colors to perfectly match your outfit.
8. J.Crew Garment Dyed Slub Cotton Polo, $12, original price: $45
Don’t bother us as we’re adding this comfy polo shirt to our carts. We can see the men in our lives wearing it now!
9. J.Crew Wallace & Barnes Double-Knee Railroad Stripe Carpenter Pants, $42, original price: $138
This pair of modern striped pants is sure to make an impact. Elevate a tee effortlessly and add style instantly.
10. J.Crew Organic Cotton Seersucker Pajama Set, $32, original price: $110
Be cozy and comfortable this season with this cotton pajama set. You have never slept so well.
Check out the New York Post Shopping for more content.